Our Austin office team members recently and enjoyed our annual bike tour around downtown and east Austin to learn about some past, current, and future BIG RED DOG projects. After getting some exercise and learning about all of our awesome projects, we stopped at a local brewery for a refreshing beverage.
Click below to watch the video:
Electrical project engineer Casey Sveiven said, “This company provides so many opportunities to get involved with the people around you and develop your relationships with your peers in a way that I haven’t experienced before. It’s just really cool to have this opportunity to get outside, go for a bike ride, have a couple beers, and talk about the things that you’re passionate about.”
We visited the following projects:
- Arrive Hotel (under construction)
- East Side Station (completed)
- Symphony Square (design/permitting)
- Waterloo Park (under construction)
- Canopy Walk (completed)
- Rainey Street (multiple projects, completed and coming soon)
- 44 East (design/permitting)
- RBJ Center (under construction)
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn to get the latest BRD content and to get to know us a little more.
To see last year’s bike tour, click here.