1. Where are you originally from? I was born in Del Rio, Texas
2. Where did you go to school? I went to high school at John Marshall High School and later earned my degree at UTSA.
3.Tell us something really interesting about yourself. I can ride a long wheelie on my mountain bike (and even make turns).
4. What was your first job? I was a porter in the used car department at Riata Cadillac.
5. Who or what inspires you? My Dad, because of the endless knowledge and inspiration he gave my brother and me.
6. What’s your favorite restaurant in San Antonio? That’s a hard one because I love pizza AND wings. My daily, go-to restaurant would have to be Wing Stop, though.
7. What’s your favorite book? I’m honestly not a big book reader, but I do enjoy reading technical information on engineering often.
8. What’s your favorite news source? KSAT 12
9. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have two dogs – an inside apple head Chihuahua and outdoor yellow Lab.
10. Describe your ideal vacation. I can’t pick just one, but my top two choices would be going to the coast and spending time fishing with family (my 9-year-old daughter loves to fish), or going to Cancun with my wife.
11. What would be impossible for you to give up? Pizza and wings!
12. What do you do in your spare time? I really enjoy mountain biking and spending time with family.
Welcome to the team, Bobby!
For more information on job opportunities, please visit our Career page.